Our accommodation consists of:-
2 double / family bedrooms situated on the first floor, both with ensuite bathrooms, tea and coffee making facilities. (Linen and towels provided)
Room 1D has views across the fields to the sea, large enough to add another single bed if required.
Room 2D has views across the open countryside, large enough to add another single bed if required.
4 Bunk rooms with 4 beds in each room all have ensuite wet rooms and tea and coffee making facilities.
(Bed linen is supplied in all rooms, please bring your own towels)
Also new for this year, guests have use of a small kitchen with oven/hob, fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle and ice machine.
We have also added a Nintendo Wii and WiFi into our guest lounge.
- Free off road parking.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Drying room
- Secure storage area for bikes, surfboards etc.,
- Patio area with views across fields to the sea
- Evening meals available by prior arrangement
- Packed lunches made to order
- BBQ Evenings available by arrangement (min 4 persons)
- Dogs welcome in ground floor accommodation