Our accommodation consists of:-
2 double / family bedrooms situated on the first floor, both with en suite shower rooms, tea and coffee making facilities. (Linen and towels provided)
Room 1D has views across the fields to the sea, large enough to add another single bed if required.
Room 2D has views across the open countryside, large enough to add another single bed if required.
3 Bunk rooms with 4 beds in each, all have en suite wet rooms and tea and coffee making facilities.
(Bed linen is supplied in all rooms, please bring your own towels)
Room 4 is a twin room with en suite wet room, TV and tea/coffee facilities.
Guests have use of a small kitchen with oven/hob, fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle and ice machine.
We Also have 3 Sheperds Huts and a Retro French Touring Caravan available at Talbenny Hall Farm. (pics to follow)
Each sleep 2 people and are priced £90
We have also added a Nintendo Wii and WiFi in our guest lounge.
- Free off road parking.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Drying room
- Secure storage area for bikes, surfboards etc.,
- Patio area with views across fields to the sea
- Evening meals available by prior arrangement
- Packed lunches made to order
- BBQ Evenings available by arrangement (min 4 persons)
- Dogs welcome in ground floor accommodation
- Any celebrations while your here we can provide cupcakes, birthday cake, just let us know what you want.